Evron Foods Group is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant based at their site in Craigavon.
Evron Foods Group Ltd is a highly successful company with dual site manufacturing within the UK. We are at the leading edge of delivering innovation and product solutions to the Retail and Food Service markets. Established in 1984, Evron Foods Group is today recognised as one of the leading manufacturers in these sectors.
• Preparation of monthly accounts including month end close off processes. Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. Weekly profit and loss analysis.
• Take Control of financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems that are in place.
• Internal auditing of Company and system processes.
• Responsible for stock reporting & control.
• Close involvement in commercial analysis of product costs when required by setting annual cost rates and prices for customers.
• Manage, monitor and control the working capital and the daily Cash Management.
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Involvement in year-end audits including the preparation of the statutory accounts and liaising with the company auditors.
• Preparation of annual accounts with recommendations on cost control, capital expenditure, insurance and risk management.
• Review of accounts and investigation of variances and setting recovery plans on a timely basis.
• Ad hoc support for projects – as required.
• The role will require occasional travel to Wales.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following…
• Previous experience of Preparing Management and other financial reports.
• Ability to work in a fast moving environment under time-related constraints.
• Strong IT and systems development skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Work on their own initiative.
• Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant.
• Food production / other manufacturing experience.
• Experience of Sage and/or Exchequer.
• Competitive salary
• Company pension
• Car parking on site
• Life Insurance
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community